Are you a business owner struggling to keep on top of your administrative tasks?
Welcome, you’re in the right place!
Hi, I’m Ee Zen Cha, a Virtual Assistant (VA) based in south-east of Melbourne’s CBD, Australia. My skill and passion is in coming up with processes and procedures to make your business life easier.
As a working mum I know firsthand how difficult and stressful it is to juggle your own business and lead a balanced life outside of work. And I also know how hard it is to find workers you can trust. This is why I don’t believe that any task you’ve given me is ‘complete’ until you’re totally happy.
Your happiness is my business.
So, whether you’re just starting your own business or if you’ve been in operation for a while, but are growing fast and need some support. I can help.
Let me show you how.
Here comes the formal stuff
I have more than 10 years’ experience in corporate office management, personal assistance, customer service and church administration. And I have qualifications in quality management and computer systems engineering.
I have a:
- BEng Computer System Engineering (RMIT)
- MEng Quality Management (RMIT)
- Diploma in Human Resources Management
- OHS training
- ISO 9001:2018 certification
So you can see that reviewing and implementing quality processes and systems for businesses are pretty much ‘my thing’.
While working for various organisations has given me a great understanding of what makes a business of any size run well, my passion is in helping smaller businesses and organisations like yours succeed.
I’ve particularly enjoyed volunteering for small businesses and community groups. I’ve been lucky enough to be involved in some fantastic work including:
- running an outreach program that offered free tutoring to high school students in disadvantaged areas
- organising church events including camping trips, fundraising events and outdoor fairs
- providing translation services for Mandarin speakers in the community
- assisting Ministers with their administration.
All of my training and years of experience mean that I’ll make sure your business is set up to succeed.
Ready to talk about how I can help? Contact me for a no obligation chat.
OK let’s get personal
- I was born in a small town in Malaysia called Port Dickson but moved to Melbourne 16 years ago to study
- I’m fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese and Malay
- I live in a wonderful part of Melbourne with my husband and two children
- When I’m not solving problems for my clients, I enjoy spending time with my boys, travelling and spending time/volunteering in my church fellowship
- I love baking lollipop cakes (yes, they’re totally a thing) and doing needlecraft to unwind.
The ‘nitty gritty’ of how I can help
- starting your new business and need support setting up your systems
- established in business but finding it harder and harder to keep on top of your admin activities or your business system is falling apart
- a business who deals with or employs Malay, Mandarin or Cantonese speakers
I offer a range of services to help businesses at any stage of growth.
I’ve also designed a competitive pricing to suit the needs of most businesses. If you need a quote, please send me your requirements using the Request for Price Quote form.
I can also help with one off or ad hoc tasks or events.
Please drop me a line for an obligation-free chat. I’d love to hear from you!
Thanks Ee Zen, your services have been super efficient and organised, I love being able to just drop a job in your lap and see it done so precisely.
Thank you REAVA Solutions. I don’t know what I would do without you! Your cheerful professionalism and expertise is helping my business grow.
I have had the opportunity to work with Ee Zen in a team and was taken back by her fast thinking, efficiency and neat work provided. With her experienced grasp there was a certainty to have the job done quickly and with no mistakes. The best description is professional approach with personal touch.Veronika Warren