Now everyone can have A Personal Assistant to Support their systems
Hi, my name is Ee Zen Cha.
I am a Virtual Personal Assistant with expertise in
Business Operating System & Quality Management System
Why Work With Me
I have a proven mix of administrative and organisational experience, combined with a know-how for strategy and implementing business systems.
- Services which help you make cost savings and improve customer satisfaction.
- Support to develop business systems so you no longer need to be always in the office or reliant on specific staff members to get things done.
- The benefits of being organised: from the intricacies of procedures to project management, I focus on getting every detail right for you.
- Strategic collaboration: I target your long term success through evidence based planning.
- Support to write and/or implement your business operating systems.
- Flexible, non-standard working hours.
I am based in Melbourne, Australia and service clients across the globe.
Let's make something awesome together
Find out how I can prepare your business for growth.
click here for an Info Pack
As a Virtual Personal Assistant I provide one off and ongoing support to businesses and professionals.
Before I built up REAVA Solutions into a successful Virtual Personal Assistant business, I spent years in a range of corporate and administrative roles. These included corporate management, personal assistance, customer service and administration.
I have a Bachelor of Engineering in Computer System Engineering and a Masters of Engineering in Quality Management (RMIT).
On top of this I also have a Diploma in Human Resources Management and training in OH&S and ISO 9001:2018 Quality Management System.
I pride myself on being an exceptional performer who works with you as a strategic partner. My background is in quality management, so I am organised with a strong attention to detail and loads of experience solving problems.
Professional development is important to me, and I continue to develop my skills by completing a range of training opportunities.
I am blessed with a wonderful husband and two young boys. When I am not working you are likely to find me spending time with my family, succulents planting, or doing craft.
I operate my business in the Berwick – Narre Warren area of Melbourne’s south eastern suburbs and service clients nationally and internationally.
Read more here about my role and how can I turn things around for you and your business.
How I help you
Do you know what you want to achieve to take your business to the next level, but are unable to implement it?
As a Business Operating Systems Facilitator, I handle the business systems, processes, and procedures for you.